11 Apr YOC Child Abuse Prevention Month
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month. By participating you are joining thousands of other communities and organizations across our nation who are putting children first and are working to promote the prevention of child abuse and neglect. The YOC and the Prevent Child Abuse Council of Delaware County are working together to promote the prevention of child abuse and neglect.
Click Here to learn more!
Radio interview schedule
- Tuesday, April 12 at 7:30 am
PCA …. Debbie Collins, President of Prevent Child Abuse Delaware County, and Donna Bookout , Board member PCA.
- Tuesday, April 19 at 7:30 am
Judi Calhoun, Chief Deputy Prosecutor & Patti Duncan, CAC (Child Advocacy Center)
- Tuesday, April 26 at 7:30 am
Dr. Nikki Eubank, Director of Psychological Services, Youth Opportunity Center
Schedule of Community Activities
- April 12 – DCS Appreciation Breakfast
8:30am Carol Ammon, chair – YOC, Drive #4
- April 10th to 16th – Week of the Young Child
- April 16th – Children’s Health Fair
Muncie Children’s Museum 10:00am – 2:00pm
- April 16th – The Peace Walk
A Better Way Fundraiser – Westside Park (Registration-8:30am Walk-9:00am)
- April 23& 24 – Blue Saturday/Sunday Faith Initiative
- April 29 – PCA Kids 1st Luncheon and Conference
Commercially Sexually Exploited Children – Cornerstone – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm