Thank you for your interest in supporting the YOC through Kroger Community Rewards. Kroger Community Rewards work whenever you shop at a Kroger or Pay Less store in the state of Indiana. Simply shop as you normally would, and a portion of your purchase will be donated to the YOC. You must have a Kroger or Pay Less rewards card, with an Indiana store set as your home store. This means, as you’re completing your normal grocery shopping, your purchases may be eligible to support the YOC at no additional cost–or effort–to you! Here’s how to set up your rewards account to ensure the YOC benefits from your purchases:
- Visit http://www.kroger.com (or www.pay-less.com).
- Once you have logged into or created your Kroger or Pay Less account, ensure you have an Indiana Kroger or Pay Less store set as your preferred store.
- Go to “Community Rewards” under “My Account”
- Search for YOUTH OPPORTUNITY CENTER INC either by name or BK837 and then click Enroll.
- NOTE: You must have a registered Kroger or Pay Less rewards card account to link to our organization.
- NOTE: If you do not yet have a Kroger or Pay Less rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger or Pay Less location
- Purchases will not count for our organization until after you register your rewards card.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger or Pay Less rewards card or use the phone number that is related to your registered rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.